About Karimnagar district:
Karimnagar was originally called (Other names) Elagandala or Elegondla, by its native Gond people as it was originally part of the tribal gondwana kingdom.
- Later Kannada kingdoms such as Western Chalukyas ruled it. It was part of the great Satavahana Empire.
- Later, Nizams changed the name to Karimnagar, derived from the name of Syed Karimullah Shah Saheb Quiladar.
- The history of Karimnagar district dates back to the Old Stone Age that is to 1, 48,000
- Karimnagar is a municipal corporation and the fourth largest city in the Indian state of
Telangana after Hyderabad, Warangal and Nizamabad.
- The city is located 165 kilometres (103 mi) north of the state capital, Hyderabad on the
banks of Manair River, which is a tributary of the Godavari River.
- The district has two municipal corporations at Karimnagar and Ramagundam.
Here we discuss about best karimnagar tourist places, like sightseeing, map, travel guide,
hotels, temples, wild life sanitary, parks, rivers, forts, rocks, etc…., and it is the part of telangana tourism.
So now lets tour karimnagar entire unknown places.
Temples in karimnagar dist – Religious tourism
- Vemulawada (or Vemulavada) – Sri Rajarajeswara Swamy temple
- Bheemeswara Temple –
- Rajarajeswara temple –
- Dharmapuri – Laxmi Narsimha swamy Temple
- Nallagonda – Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Kondagattu – Sri Anjaneya Swamy temple
- Kaleshwaram – Sri Kaleshwara & Mukteswara swamy temple
- Kothakonda –
- Komuravelli –
- Molanguru – Molanguru fort
- Raikal – Laxmi Narsimha Swamy swamy Trikutalaya
- Manthani – Manthani temples
- Kotilingala – Shiva temple
- Nampally Gutta – Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Nagunur – Nagunur temples
Ancient Monuments and Forts
- Jagityala – Jagityala fort
- Peddapalli – Ramagiri Khila
- Elagandal fort
- Molanguru fort
- Stupa of Dhulikatta
Wild life and parks
- Manthani – Shivaram Wildlife Sanctuary
- Karimnagar – Ujwala and Deer parks
Dam’s or Water body:
- Lower Manair Dam
- Ramagundam – Northern thermal power company(NTPC)
- Godavarikhani(Peddapalli) – Singareni Colleries Company Limited (SCCL)
- Ramagundam – Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd
- Peddapalli – Kesoram Cement Factory Basanth Nagar
- Karimnagar – Silver Filigree
Best Star Hotels in Karimnagar
Before we discuss about it, lets introduce telangana tourism govt hotels are located at city, and it is named as Haritha Haram. When comparied to private hotels Haritha Haram standard is very impressive and good. The traffic rates of haritha haram is lesser than other all hotels located in karimnagar district.
Government Hotel – Haritha Haram (Specially for Tourist visitors)
- Haritha Hotel Kondagattu
- Haritha Hotel Dharmapuri
- Haritha Hotel Vemulawada
Private Hotels –
- Swetha Hotel – Three Star
- Prathima Regency
Finally the complete list of best tourist places at Karimnagar Tourism is discussed in detailed. Hope you all like it and soon we have a article for best tourist places in karimnagar district.