As the Telangana Krishna Pushkaralu 2016 to start from August 12th. The AP & TS govt initiated special Krishna pushkaralu mobile application for citizens in Telangana. The police from Nalgonda district launched a useful app for the Telangana devotees who will reach pushkaralu in Nalgonda. The officer’s named the application as “Nalgonda Krishna Pushkaralu 2016 App” which is very important for devotees taking part in the event from across the state in the district. The app, available on Android and iOS, will have details of the Pushkar ghats across the district and provides route maps. (Recommended article: Mahabubnagar Krishna Pushkaralu 2016 App Download.)
The Krishna Pushkaram app has been launched jointly by Hon’ble Ministers Sri G.Jagadeesh Reddy and Sri Indrakaran Reddy on 01-08-2016 at a District Collectorate., during a review of the Pushkar works.
The app has information on parking places, ATMs, hospitals, petrol bunks, police stations and hotels located nearby. It also provides data on precautionary measures for pilgrims, Nalgonda superintendent of police N. Prakash Reddy said.
Nalgonda Krishna Pushkaralu 2016 App
A Mobile App. titled as “Nalgonda Krishna Pushkaralu 2016” has been designed by the Nalgonda District Police to facilitate the pilgrims who intend to visit the Pushkar ghats of Nalgonda district. (Recommended article: TSTDC special Krishna puskaram packages 2016.)
The notification alert feature provides updates on traffic jams and rushes at the ghats, It will also have information on nearby temples and tourist places.
Details of app is as follows:
1) The title of the Mobile app. is “Nalgonda Krishna Pushkaralu 2016”
2) This App. can be downloaded in any smartphone have features of “Android & iOS version”
3) The users of Android mobile phone can go to ‘Play Store’ and type “Nalgonda Krishna Pushkaralu 2016”.
4) Similarly, the iOS (apple) mobile users can go to “App Store” and type “Nalgonda Krishna Pushkaralu 2016”.
5) After acceptance of the application, it should be installed in the mobile phone.
6) The first page contains logos of Krishna Pushkaralu, Telangana State emblem, and Police logos.
7) The second page contains the images of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana, Hon’ble Ministers, District Collector & Supdt. of Police, Nalgonda.
8) The third page contains names of six location (Nalgonda, Wadapally, Mattapally, Nagarjuna Sagar, Mellacheruvu, and Devarakonda) and also the headers such as Emergency Contacts, Missing persons, Tourist Places, Precautions, Live weather report and Notifications. Besides all these a scrolling of latest update on Pushkar runs continuously.
9) The users can click on the name of the place they want to proceed.
10) Then they can choose the type of spot they would like to go from the menu and then tap on the desired navigational icon to move towards it.
11) The menu contains Ghats, Temples, Parking Places, ATMs, Hospitals, Petrol Bunks, Police Stations, Hotels, Tourist Places, Precautionary Measures to be taken, Govt. Offices etc.
12) Location wise all emergency contact numbers were incorporated in the Emergency Contacts folder.
13) All the details of missing persons and traced persons will be uploaded time to time in the missing persons.
14) The details of important tourism places with navigations have been incorporated in the App.
15) The situation of ghats, traffic etc will be notified in “Notification Alert” time to time to give the live update to all.
16) Another beauty of the app is live weather situation of six Pushkar locations. One can know the live weather condition of a particular location.
17) All the parking locations are notified in the app duly giving navigation to each place.
18) Presently, Android version has been released and the iOS version will be launched shortly.
19) Moreover, a separate website has been designed www.nalgondakrishnapushkaralu2016.com
- Download Installation file from googlePlay store Here
Video: Installation of Krishna Pushkaralu App Manual Telugu
Conclusion: The District police’s of Nalgonda Krishna Pushkaralu 2016 Application is much useful to the devotee’s who visit Nalgonda ghats.