Introduction of Rangareddy District
- Rangareddy District, formerly known as K. V. Ranga Reddy District and Hyderabad (Rural) District, is the most populous district in the state of Telangana. It was formed on 15th August, 1978.
- The district encircles the city and district and also the city of Hyderabad serving as the administrative center.
- The Originally named Hyderabad (Rural) district, it was renamed after Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy, a freedom fighter who fought for the independence of Telangana from the Nizams rulers.
- Rangareddy was Situated in the Central Part of the Deccan Plateau, the destination, on the north is bounded by Medak District and on the south by Mahaboobnagar District. On the east, the destination is surrounded by Nalgonda District.
What can Visitors expect from Rangareddy Tourism?
The destination has been a melting point of different cultures, languages, traditions, religions, civilisations and races as a part of telangana tourism in india.
Best RangaReddy Tourist Places
Temples in Rangareddy District Tourism
- Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple
- Karmanghat Hanuman Temple
- Keesaragutta Temple – Kotilingeswaraswamy temple
- Sanghi Temple
- Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Maheshwaram- Religious Place
- Ratnalayam Venkateshwara swamy temple.
- Shamshabad – Sitha Ramachandra swamy temple.
- Shamshabad – Sri Vendikonda Siddheswara swamy Temple
- Siddulagutta – Sri Vendikonda siddeshwara swamy temple.
- Jillellaguda – Srivenkateswara temple, Saroornagar Mandal.
- Rakamacharla – Yogananda Narasihmhaswamy temple, Parigi taluk.
- Pata Lingampalli – Hanuman templem, Serilingampalli mandal.
- Tandoor – Bhadriswara temple.
- Bikkanoor – Sidda Rameswara temple.
- Alwaal – Balaji Venkateswaraswamy temple.
- Maheswaram – Sivaganga Rajarajeswara swamy temple.
- Sirigiripuram – Mahakali temple.
- Pulimaamidi – Chikati Venakteswaraswamy temple.
- Srinagar – Narasimhaswamy temple.
- Pudooru – Bhairavee temple, Parigi taluk.
- Kallapuram – Lonka Anjaneyaswamy Temple, Parigi taluk.
- Akkanna Madanna’s Temple (Hindu Temple constructed by Golconda Ministers)
- Sri Chennakesava swamy Temple
- Sri Cheekati Venkateswara swamy Temple – Pulimamidi village, Kandukur mandal
- Sri Laxmi Narasimha swamy Temple – Jammaiaah gudem gutta, Raviryal (V),
Monuments and Mosque of RRDistrict
- Qutub Shahi Mosque
- Hayat Bakshi Begum Mosque
- Akkanna’s Sarai (Big Sarai & well attributed to Akkanna)
- Monds Raymond’s Oblisk (This is last resting place of Michel Jochim Maria)
- Hasmathpet cairns
- Bowinapalli Cairns
- Moula Ali Cairns & Cromlechs
- Lingampalli Cairns
- Megalithic Burials
- Grave & Mosque of Princess Hussaina Begum (VII Kings daughter)
- Fortification and Baradari
- Shams-ul-umra Tombs
- Mah lakha chanda Bai Tombs complex
- Sri Ananta padmanabha swamy sculpture
- Taramati Baradari
Forest and Hills Station:
- Ananthagiri Hills
- Ghanapur gutta
Architecture and Film Cities:
- Ramoji Film City
- Runway-9 – Sport Gokarting
- Artifacts (Neolithic site)
Lakes and Rivers:
- Osmansagar, also called Gandipet
- Durgam Cheruvu
- Shamirpet lake
- Himayath Sagar
Parks and Wild lIfe Sanitary
- Ocean Park
- MOUNT OPERA
- Mrugavani National Park
- Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park
- Shamirpet Deer Park
- Vikarabad Adventure
Hotels and Resorts
- Dhola Ri Dhani