The TDP Principal general secretary Nara Lokesh Launched ‘Krishnamma App 2016’ For Krishna Pushkar will be beginning from 12th of August. It was launched at AP State Party Office in Guntur – a unique initiative was undertaken by the TDP party that will offer information and address all the needs of pilgrims from both Telugu speaking states who wish to take the holy dip during the Krishna Pushkaralu. The APSRTC plans for special buses. (Recommended article: Mahabubnagar krisP Application & Nalgonda Krishna Pushkaralu 2016 App)
TDP Krishnamma App 2016 for Krishna Pushkaralu
This App is developed keeping every pilgrim need in the mind. It has all the information needed to start and end your trip to take holy bath and perform rituals at your chosen location. It has information regarding 40 amenities like Free Food, Dress Change Rooms, Free Water, ATM’s , Fuel Stations, Restaurants and so on.
It has a feature to get Pundit / Purohit details to perform rituals at the ghats. A one-stop solution to all your needs to finish your holy bath from the moment you step out from home till you reach home. (Check: Telangana Tourism & TSTDC Krishna Pushkaralu Packages)
Highlights of Krishnamma App
- Rich and easy to use interface.
- Small in size, quick and responsive interface works offline.
- Location based services.
- Park and locate the vehicle.
- Purohit service at Ghat level.
- Public amenities like ATMs, health Centre, bus stand, free water, food, toilets and 30 amenities based on the availability at that location.
- Share the location from the app itself.
- Location based temples, tourists places, and events information.
- Missing person’s details shared through push notifications.
- This single app can cater the needs of two Telugu states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Download installation from Google Play store Here
Conclusion: It’s a great application for android users by TDPPARTY. The Krishnamma App 2016 is for both Telangana & Andhra Pradesh Krishna Pushkaralu. For Suggestion please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.